* 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
* 1 cup butter (no substitutes), cubed
* 4 eggs
* 2 cups sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup chopped pecans
* confectioners' sugar
1. In a microwave, melt unsweetened chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla for 1-2 minutes or until light and lemon-colored. Beat in the chocolate mixture. Add flour; beat just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans if desired.
2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar.