charity

this is the quilt from hello ;) lol. i started quilting it in February and had a horrible time with the batting(nice thick 3 inch poly), the quilt was very full in the middle and than the thread and my machine were not getting along. i was 2/3s through the quilt when i decided i couldn't continue. it took roughly 9 hours to take all the quilting out(after 3 days of quilting the quilt) than we washed it and decided on a new backing(the other was very thin unmatched flannel) and added a thinner cotton batting

and 3 hours later today, we have this
the quilt measure 66x95 and was quilted with Surf's Up quilting pattern

2 comments:

I had to put word verification back on; just too much spam! Sorry, I'm not a fan either!!

Thanx for visiting, hope to see you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...