Andrea gave me these charm squares way back in April. I've shown snippets of this quilt but I don't think I have showed the entire quilt after I had it quilted.
I straight-lined the entire body and did separate straight lines in the borders.
I totally rushed putting the borders on and I didn't measure the quilt first; I just cut my borders and sewed them to the quilt. When I was quilting the right side border; I ended up having to stop, pull out all the quilting, take off the border and cut THREE inches out of it and put it all back. As a result, the straight lines in the quilt body are off a wee bit. Not very happy about that. But I'm pretty sure a non-quilter will never notice. Guess I'll find out lol!