Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) package White Chocolate Chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can Whole-Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in large bowl. Add butter; mix until crumbly. Stir in morsels. Reserve 2 1/2 cups morsel mixture for topping. With floured fingers, press remaining mixture into prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until smooth. Pour over crust. Combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch in medium bowl. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved morsel mixture over cranberry mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate until serving time (up to 1 day). Cut into bars.
1 love it too:
That dessert sounds absolutely wonderful Rhonda! A definite must try...
Post a Comment