I finally finished Jim's Christmas present. Actually, it's been finished for a few weeks, I just didn't get it hung up.
Fabric is a found charm square pack; an older Moda line. The pinecone fabric is a Thimbleberries fabric; pattern from United Notions.
I didn't have enough charm squares to make the quilt bigger but it worked out in the end as it wouldn't have fit where I wanted it if the quilt was bigger.
I wanted to try something a little different this time with the quilting and went with a wavy line. I didn't get the distance between the lines as consistent as I wanted but not bad for a first time run.
Have a great Monday!