While playing with the squares I realized if I changed a pattern a wee bit, I could get two quilts instead of one. I picked up a neutralish fabric, some inner border from my stash and the last bit of Little Apples yardage I could find on a recently fabric trip and this is what I came up with.
|Based on the Moda pattern here|
It's smaller than baby quilts I usually make but since I was able to get two quilts, it's all good.
|quilted with Raindrops.|
The aqua fabric from my stash was a perfect fit. And I had just enough of the border to fussy cut it for both quilts.
And the aqua polka dots, perfect for the binding!