- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted, plus more for serving
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Pure maple syrup, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and vanilla. Preheat a nonstick griddle over medium heat
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry. Stir in the melted butter. The batter should be thick and smooth. Fold in the strawberries.
- Spoon the batter onto the griddle 1/4 cup at a time. Cook the pancakes until set and thoroughly bubbly, about 3 minutes. Flip them with a spatula and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes more. Serve with butter and maple syrup.
Posted by QuiltNut Creations on 4/21/2012 11:26:00 AM
Labels: snack saturday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2 love it too:
Those look incredible! Will have to wait til Monday to try. Early schedule every Sunday mornings prevent that type of menu! Yum!
Post a Comment