- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 6 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Blend in the butter with a pastry cutter or your fingers until the mixture is crumbly.
- Place the blueberries in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the crumb mixture over them.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
0 love it too:
Post a Comment