Well, it's July 5th.
I had a deadline for finishing 4 specific quilts by July 1st.
Here's how I did.
Quilt number 1 was a grad quilt.
I used the Rockwood pattern by The Blanket Statement.
It went together so incredibly quickly!
Next up was the quilt I posted yesterday.
The next quilt was the sweetest baby quilt.
I got the pattern from a kit and it went together so quickly that I made kit quilt too.
You'll notice I made the green version bigger. I prefer larger baby quilts so I added a top/bottom border on that version. There wasn't enough fabric in the kit to do the same.
As for the last quilt, it was a no go :(
I would like to say I've at least started it but I got distracted.